Digital Medical Education & Practice Sales Manager
3205 Orchard St
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Digital Medical Education & Practice Sales Manager for Wolters Kluwer Health Learning, Research and Practice has primary responsibility for meeting or exceeding sales goals and driving profitable growth for our new Medical Education and Medical Practice products. Focus will be on selling electronic access to these products in both academic and medical institutions.
The PSM will be calling primarily on deans, faculty, medical librarians, clinicians, residents, residency/program directors, designated institutional officers and departments of graduate medical education. They will both expand the customer base and grow existing customer business through strong product knowledge, effectively understanding customer needs and adeptly positioning the Med Ed and Med Practice digital products and value proposition with our customers. The PSM will be responsible for the Northeastern territory (MA, ME, NH, RI, VT, NY, NJ, CT, ON & QC).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Learn both the Medical Education and the Medical Practice Suite of products including value proposition, features, benefits, pricing, intended use, and competitive position in order to effectively serve clients
* Convey the value proposition by involving multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
* Drive new account and customer upsell opportunities to meet monthly and annual sales goals set forth for the territory
* Plan, organize, and implement sales strategy using a defined sales process for the territory
* Create and manage a target prospect account list that supports a healthy sales pipeline by calling on multiple stakeholders within the institution
* Generate new sales contacts and new product opportunities
* Uncover and manage budget to progress the sales cycle towards a successful close
* Prepare proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales, and delivery dates, based on customer needs
* Send accurate weekly forecast updates to Associate Director of Sales
* Regular travel within territory and required customer facing activity each month (20-25 face-to-face meetings, 25 phone calls)
* Occasional (3-5x per year) participation in regional and/or national trade shows.
* Participation in company sales meetings (2x per year)
* Maintain and update Salesforce.com with contacts, meetings, opportunities, sales stages, proposals, etc.
* Represent the 'voice of the customer' to Product and Marketing teams
* Develop a deep understanding of the products in order to answer technical and implementation questions
* Regularly communicate with Inside Sales Representative (support) to ensure timely delivery of renewals and identify up-sell opportunities.
* Conduct weekly calls with director to discuss forecast and pipeline opportunities by maintaining accurate and complete information in SalesForce.com, estimating sales pipeline probabilities, and compiling information into regular reports as requested.
* Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing
***This position works from a remote home office and can be located anywhere within the territory noted.
Education: BS/BA or equivalent experience.
5+ years of sales or related experience, preferably within the medical education and clinical field selling to deans, faculty, program directors, and/or graduate medical education departments including:
Knowledge of the healthcare and/or academic markets.
Working within a multi-division organization with various sales channels.
Knowledge and experience of graduate medical education programs, ACGME accreditation process, or medical school curriculum.
Proficient at conducting presentations.
MS Office; proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Previous experience selling into medical/academic institutions preferred.
* Selling to licensed and regulated professionals.
Salesforce.com, or experience with another CRM preferred.
50 -- 65% including weekly travel within the territory for customer visits, 2 sales meetings per year, and 2 -- 3 annual conferences per year.
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2018 annual revenues of ?4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call the HR Source at (888) ###-#### or email ...@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at 888 (4985) 4771.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled Associated topics: college of medicine, gastroenterology, hepatology, hospitalist, medical, medicine, mental, psychiatry, therapy, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.