- The Grill / The Pool
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
212 E 55th St
Major Food Group seeks Sous Chefs forTHE POOL located in The Seagram Building at 99 East 52nd Street (formerly The Four Seasons Restaurant).
This fine-dining concept is hiring experienced Chef de Partiewith strong work ethic to help set and maintain the highest standards of cuisine and professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing ordering and receiving the highest quality ingredients.
- Developing, teaching, and maintaining all recipes and techniques.
- Organizing a large team and holding each chef accountable for their responsibilities.
- Overseeing and maintaining a smooth professional service.
- Maintaining all kitchen equipment and following up for any repairs needed.
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and organization.
- Overseeing scheduling and inventory to work within a set budget.
The position requires:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managing capacity
- Previous experience in Michelin-starred (1, 2, or 3) and/or NY Times (2 or more stars) is preferred.
We offer competitive pay, medical/dental/vision insurance, TransitChek discount, Referral Rewards program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
Resumes will be considered active for 30 days.
More detail about THE GRILL / THE POOL part of Major Food Group, please visit
Associated topics: baker, commercial, corporate kitchen, culinary, executive kitchen, kitchen, pastry, pastry chef, sous, sushi chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...