How you'll have a positive impact:
- Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric population.
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in a community setting.
- Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care delivery model.
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- Coordinate with physicians, select preferred providers and Sunrise team members to champion an integrated approach to resident care and promote positive clinical outcomes
- Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the nursing team, medication-care managers and other caregivers.
- Lead the community medication management program through the application of principles of safety in the medication use process.
- Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts through the tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to recognize clinical excellence and identify areas of opportunity.
Why your personal qualities are a perfect fit:
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with them.
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent, evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to succeed.
What you'll bring to Sunrise Senior Living:
- Graduation from an approved Bachelor's or Master s level nursing program preferred
- Current state licensure as a professional registered nurse (RN)
- 5+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred
- 3+ years of nursing management experience to include hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily operations supervision
- Experience tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical performance data preferred
Similar roles and titles include:
- Director of Nursing
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Director of Hospice or Home Care Services
- Director of Case Management
- Director of Geriatric Community Services
- Nurse Manager
How you'll be rewarded for your efforts:
We believe that our team members are our greatest resource, and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry leader.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug plans
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance