Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Rollet Bros Trucking
OTR Class A Driver
Regional Runs, Home EVERY Weekend!!
was started in 1958 with 5 trucks & has expanded to over 70 trucks on the road today. We operate in the Midwest area with primarily a 500 miles radius from terminal. We service the surrounding states of Missouri, as for north as Wisconsin & Minnesota, west as Kansas, east as Michigan & Ohio. We do not deliver to the east or west coasts. Regional Drivers
travel through the Midwest leaving Sunday afternoon or evening & returning Friday afternoon or evening (on occasion, returning Saturday morning).
All drivers normally get a 34 hour restart every week. Occasionally a driver may have to run on the 70 hour recap. Also available are miscellaneous runs drivers can do on their day off if hours are available.Regional Drivers Needed:
Call Susie at (888) ###-#### for more information!Job Requirements
- Drivers will run an average of 2800 miles per week.
- We travel, primarily, in the states that touch Missouri
- Home every weekend.
- We pay HUB MILES!!! Starting at .36 per mile, should be at .40 in one year. $55,000 to $65,000 annually.
- Van Trailer division: Pick up loaded trailers, inter plant moves between cities.
- Pneumatic trailers: Drivers required to get on top of trailers to open lids for loading, open bottom lids to unload or hook hose to trailer and silo to unload in silo.
- Hopper trailer: Drivers required to pull tarp back to load and replace when loaded. Open bottom drops to unload.
- Liquid trailers: Climb on top of trailer to open lids, unload product with a hose. Trailers will need to cleaned out after use.
Rollet Bros offers health & life insurance benefits after 90 days, supplemental insurance, a safety bonus program, holiday & vacation pay & 401K options.
Call Susie at (888) ###-####
Apply Online TODAY!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, choferes clase a, company driver, company driver team, company driving, company driving needed, company driving solo, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr company