- $31,310.00 -51,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
212 E 55th St
Felidia is owned by famed Chef Lidia Bastianich. Lidia is an Emmy award-winning television host, best-selling cookbook author and restaurateur.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge, specifically in Italian wines and all spirits.
- Continue to build a wine program that adds quality, value and enhances the guest experience.
- Provide ample and continuous wine training, tasting and education to ensure staff wine knowledge is achieved.
- During service, ensure to promote, educate, and sell wine to our guests.
- Continuously taste, research and remain active and relevant in the restaurant and wine industries.
- Establish and maintain a positive and productive working relationship with vendors, all restaurant management and ownership.
- Provide continuous training and leadership to develop and grow team.
- Meet or exceed budget for wine sales and wine COGs.
- Ensure that wine lists are updated daily so staff and guests are aware of any changes.
- Ensure that all POS systems, inventory systems, wine lists and any other information pertinent to the selling of wine remain accurate and up to date and are understood and adhered to by the team.
- Ensure all invoices are correctly processed on time.
- Remain current and compliant with all HR policies.
- Organize and complete the administrative set up and break down of service (including but not limited to: creation of floor plans, menus, employee check in, employee cash outs, bank close out etc.)
- Ensure DOL/Health Department compliance as it pertains to the operation.
- Create new regulars for the restaurant with your strong hospitality skills.
- Adhere to all company policies as it pertains to personal appearance, attendance and conduct.
- Open availability: daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays. Available to open/close the restaurant as needed.
- Ensure that the Beverage/Wine Inventory process is completed accurately, on time and according to our business procedures and policies.
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts, lift up to 50 lbs and walk up and down stairs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
More detail about Felidia part of B&B Hospitality Group, please visit
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, anfitri?n, auxiliar de comedor, banquet server, camarero, food and beverage server, server camarero, servidor, tasting, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...