Job Number: 467152
Customer Service Representative
Advanced Resources has immediate openings for Call Center, Customer Service Representatives for our client in the Elgin area is seeking candidates with strong computer skills that can provide excellent customer service while problem solving! This position pays $15/hr on the temporary side, and up to $16 once you are converted to permanent.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming calls with professionalism and urgency.
- Obtain vital information from customers while assessing situations.
- Communicate with outside vendors and internal departments to assist customers.
- Make sure customers are satisfied by providing thorough follow up.
- Input information accurately into the database in a timely manner.
- Document all calls in the client database.
- Attend ongoing training and become certified in new skills
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and accurate data entry skills required.
- Computer savvy; comfortable working with multiple screens.
- Must have strong multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in customer service, whether it is in a call center or face to face setting.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers, as well as external vendors and maintain professional relationships.
- Sense of urgency in solving problems.
- Must be dedicated and punctual by showing up to work every day and on time.
For consideration, please apply today. For more information on Advanced Resources, please visit our website at www.advancedresources.com
Associated topics: associate, call center, clerk, csr, platform support, representante de servicio al cliente, service agent, service representative, technical assistant, tsr